- As of May 1, 2013, OMHCA has merged with the Oregon Counseling Association.
- At this point in our history, OMHCA members decided it was important to have one professional organization representing LPCs in Oregon. That one organization is now ORCA. OMHCA has ceased to exist as of May 1.
- If you were a member of OMHCA prior to May 1, 2013, you will automatically become a member of ORCA. Your renewal date will be the same as it was for your membership in OMHCA. Your dues will be the same. (If you were a member of both, your membership with ORCA will be extended and a new renewal date will be generated. Please contact CJ at ORCA with questions
- We put our two organizations together to create one strong, unified professional organization to represent LPCs during this time of Health Care Reform.
- To contact ORCA, please go to www.or-counseling.org or call at (503) 722-7119